DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI shipping

Inspirephil

Inspirephil
Reactions
I have had several instances where DJI ships something via FedEx and it gets lost somewhere and it takes much longer than it is supposed to to finally get delivered to me.
The latest fiasco is the Smart Controller I ordered and it got stuck in Anchorage Alaska because DJI didn’t put the correct information on the package.
Anyone else having the same problem?

Well, I'm just experiencing problems with UPS because DJI haven't included any contact information with the delivery so they can't call me. And UPS require me to sign up as "UPS member" in order to include that information in the shipping details. How stupid is that! I have nothing to do with UPS. I've contacted DJI asking them to inform UPS accordingly. Let's see how that goes.

Reactions: Inspirephil
I believe that's true with any shipment. Shippers generally do not have recipient contact info, other than the destination address.

Well, I'm just experiencing problems with UPS because DJI haven't included any contact information with the delivery so they can't call me. And UPS require me to sign up as "UPS member" in order to include that information in the shipping details. How stupid is that! I have nothing to do with UPS. I've contacted DJI asking them to inform UPS accordingly. Let's see how that goes.
Good luck

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ