DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller at Amazon

They've been available on Amazon for a while now (at all different prices). This is a good deal though at $749.

DJI Smart Controller

Wow you guys get slugged in the States. Here in Australia I paid the equivalent of USD677 for mine about a month ago.

Reactions: karu005
I bought one last week in the Netherlands. It is really great. Installed Litchi and it works OK. #Satisfiedwithdjismartcontroller

What is the appeal vs. litchi on an ipad mini? asking for a friend.

They were $650 here in the US before our genius president raised tariffs on China imports. Hopefully he'll MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN by leaving office!
This is a nice site for DJI stuff, why do you bring up politics? There are plenty of other places to voice your worthless opinion including the ballot box.

"Starting U.S. production will enable DJI to avoid being hit with additional U.S. tariffs. Its drones, built in the company's home city of Shenzhen, have thus far escaped added levies in the U.S.-China trade war "

So you see, it's that wacky supply and demand thing that is dictating price here (not Trump Derangement Syndrome). Even though the Chinese have ripped of our IP only to sell it back to us, drones have escaped additional tariffs so far.

Last edited:
If you check Best Buy, you may still find one at the $649 price. When the other sources jumped to as high as $900+ they still had stock listed at the $649. I purchased one there. If your local store does not have one, ask them to search their system for a store that does and have them transfer it to your location.

Reactions: Filipok
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78