DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller

Baja Bush Jack

Reactions
DJI Smart Controller with Maveric 2.
Just purchased Controller, absolutely no help from DJI Support. (worthless, if not in their script, have no clue)
My log-in password with DJI is not right. I use my email address to log in and it asks for password. Might have one so 1) do not have password, 2) ask for the thread to set new password, 3) tells me my address is not registered, 3) guessing I am not registered, tried to register with my email address, 4) am told that my email address is already registered.
Help.... like to use my email address with my password process. Any ideas?
Jack....

Reactions: Nosferatu
Go onto DJI's website and log in there, reset password if needed.
Site lets you use Google or Facebook pass-through login, but I doubt that works with the apps.

Tried that, can not access their website because of the email / password situation.
However, thank you.....

Go onto DJI's website and log in there, reset password if needed.
Site lets you use Google or Facebook pass-through login, but I doubt that works with the apps.
If the account reset does not work as offer above , just setup a new gmail account and start from scratch.
having several gmail accounts will help you get organized so its not a bad way to go.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain / Snow

So, DJI Support said to forget about my real email address, create a new one for use with DJI.... Don't need a second one however, that was their only solution. Thanks.....

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Go to DJI - Official Website then to the login under the "head&shoulders" outline. The page will open, enter your email address then click "forgot password". DJI will send you link to reset your password.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ