DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI stop making Drones

Not forever, just take a minute. The Mavic 2 Zoom is an incredible piece of technology. I have been flying it the last couple days, but not very far or too high. Why you ask? Because the App is junk. Connection issues, download issues, App crashing issues. I have a $1300 item that I'm scared to use to its full potential because I don't want to crash/lose it. Take those genius technicians that you have, and task them with making the interface between the operator and the drone more reliable. Every time I take it up I am not confident that I will see it again. Oh and the DJI assistant 2 won't even recognize my Mavic 2. Maybe it's the computer, I will try my daughter's MacBook. Anyway, it is like having a junker car in a snowstorm and praying that it will start. It takes the fun out of going flying and replaces it with anxiety.
Pleace update to that version https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/dji_assistant/20181031/DJI+Assistant+2+For+Mavic+2.0.4.exe

And tray to use Iphone or Ipad and you never loose your drone!

Not forever, just take a minute. The Mavic 2 Zoom is an incredible piece of technology. I have been flying it the last couple days, but not very far or too high. Why you ask? Because the App is junk. Connection issues, download issues, App crashing issues. I have a $1300 item that I'm scared to use to its full potential because I don't want to crash/lose it. Take those genius technicians that you have, and task them with making the interface between the operator and the drone more reliable. Every time I take it up I am not confident that I will see it again. Oh and the DJI assistant 2 won't even recognize my Mavic 2. Maybe it's the computer, I will try my daughter's MacBook. Anyway, it is like having a junker car in a snowstorm and praying that it will start. It takes the fun out of going flying and replaces it with anxiety.
Samsung S7 edge works flawlessly with my MP.
Lovely phone and can be picked up for a reasonable price.

If you're having grips with Go4 on Android, try Litchi - Seems to run relatively trouble-free and might save you having to purchase a new device.

I use an iPhone 7 or old iPad mini with my Mavic pro...the app never crashes,loses connection or anything like that ...just test with an Android device ‍♂️

I would get a cheap but good phone like the Moto G6 or a used flagship like the S8. They are relatively low cost but work very well with DJI Go 4.

Well the financial shock has yet to hit you. Now you need a computer that will edit 4k video. Break out another $3k plus money for software. In for a penny...

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom