DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Store ?

THE CYBORG

Reactions
I am in the UK so If I buy direct from the DJI store do things come from China or a UK base?
I ask because I once bought a drone (not DJI) and it was shipped from China so I had to pay import duties, don’t want to do that again.

Reactions: old man mavic
anything i have purchased from DJI directly has been delivered with no extra duty to pay at UK customs ,whether that has changed since covid i couldn't say

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Thanks, getting stung with import duties once sort of put me off buying anything expensive from China.

I placed an order for the Smart Controller from the DJI store so I will see if I get any unexpected charges this time, by your responses I shouldn't ?
Hope I like the thing after using a 10” tablet the screen could look tiny ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sullyspurs
anything i have purchased from DJI directly has been delivered with no extra duty to pay at UK customs ,whether that has changed since covid i couldn't say

I ordered;
Mavic Air 1
Osmo Pocket
Osmo Action
Osmo Mobile 2-
all from DJI Store- never charged extra duty fee.

I placed an order for the Smart Controller from the DJI store so I will see if I get any unexpected charges this time, by your responses I shouldn't ?
Hope I like the thing after using a 10” tablet the screen could look tiny ?
I have a Smart Controller and love it. Much easier to use, although I previously used an iPhone so the screen size change wasn’t that much different. The screen is very clear, so hopefully the size difference won’t be such an issue. Would certainly recommend some form of lanyard etc though, a lot of money if you drop it! A screen protector too, although that’s very much a personal thing for me. Look forward to hearing what you think of it??

Smart Controller just arrived, got it in two days from ordering.
Purchased through the DJI store but the address on the box says Diamond Logistics HQ in Oxford.?
No import duty :)
Don't know when I will get to try it out as my leg is still in recovery from an operation so I can hardly walk.
Wow, that’s really quick. Rest up, and hopefully you can get to try it soon.
Great news there were no hidden charges??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_