DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Urges Caution In Evaluating Reports Of Drone Incidents

Hmmm, not sure about this statement from DJI,

"To date, none of these reports have been confirmed, and there is no proof that any of these alleged incidents occurred."

Their answer sounds like an answer to a legal complaint:

Answering count 1 - Defendant denies all allegations.

Last edited:
Hmmm, not sure about this statement from DJI,

"To date, none of these reports have been confirmed, and there is no proof that any of these alleged incidents occurred."

Over all I think it’s a fair posting by dji, certainly seems many sightings are unconfirmed or just made up, however the real problem with the dji statement is that unfortunatelyneither the powers that be nor the general public will read / or reasonably evaluate what is being said

Over all I think it’s a fair posting by dji, certainly seems many sightings are unconfirmed or just made up, however the real problem with the dji statement is that unfortunately neither the powers that be nor the general public will read / or reasonably evaluate what is being said

Thats how rumors start and prosper. DJI is just CTA.

DJI saying that none of their drones have ever gotten into trouble is just not true. DJI might not have been flying them, but their drones were being used. Their answer, by their in house counsel, was a standard legal response which is to deny all allegations. It's kinda funny to me. "I didnt do it, I swear!"

Last edited:
. "I didnt do it, I swear!"
Kinda reminds me of that song .
FAA came knocking
wasn't me
But had da controller
wasn't me
But had me on camera
wasn't me
Said I was in NFZ
wasn't me
Said I had hacked it
wasn't me
Had almost hit it
wasn't me
Shut down the whole Airport
wasn't me
Cost em millions
wasn't me
Yawl know the rest
.....:)

"... power of suggestion more than actual use of drones at airports". Pretty much how main stream media works these days.
DJI should've suggested "Other drone manufacturers don't have build-in geofencing/NFZ and height restrictions. Authorities should investigate them and media should stop using images of their drones when reporting such incidents."

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redulus