DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Warranty without original receipt

KevinL

Reactions
I am looking at the Mavic 2 Pro as a purchase, i have seen a few on ebay but i am wondering if i purchase one that is sealed and UK model where do i stand with warranty with DJI if i do not get the original purchase receipt?
I will probably purchase DJI warranty once i have the drone. Apologies if this has been asked before but i just wanted a more recent up to date answer if anyone has done the same?

Thanks

Go to drone cover club and see what they can offer you. I had a choice of DJI or drone cover club and felt DJI could not offer me what I needed.

Looking at Drone cover club you need to a DCC Advanced Drone Safety test before you can add the accidental damage package. I was looking to see if DJI would warrant any claim if the drone was new/sealed but bought from an ebay seller who could not provide original proof of purchase? Not for covering pilot error but more to cover a fault with the drone or controller?

Looking at Drone cover club you need to a DCC Advanced Drone Safety test before you can add the accidental damage package. I was looking to see if DJI would warrant any claim if the drone was new/sealed but bought from an ebay seller who could not provide original proof of purchase? Not for covering pilot error but more to cover a fault with the drone or controller?

Drone cover club offer the DCC safety test which as of next year sometime, will be a legal requirement for all multi rotor flyers that will need to have completed this test. They cover all aspects of faults with the drone and allow 4 claims a year. Unlike DJI who only have the policy of 1 claim per year. The test is easy enough with most common sense questions regarding flying drones in the uk. Just to let you know I am not affiliated with the club nor am I any employee trying to sell its services. I am merely offering my own personal advice for fellow flyers out there.

I am looking at the Mavic 2 Pro as a purchase, i have seen a few on ebay but i am wondering if i purchase one that is sealed and UK model where do i stand with warranty with DJI if i do not get the original purchase receipt?
I will probably purchase DJI warranty once i have the drone. Apologies if this has been asked before but i just wanted a more recent up to date answer if anyone has done the same?

Thanks
Your warranty starts when you register the drone. No receipt required for this.

Remember that if you want DJICare/refresh you have 48 hours to purchase it with no questions asked.... after 48 hour DJI will likely ask you to upload the flight logs of your drone. That is a bit of a pain.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VixorAlex