DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Water Proof Drone?

Saylor101

Reactions
Wondering why DJI hasn't developed a water proof drone yet? The technology exists. The percentage of drone fliers that enjoy filming lakes, rivers, oceans, etc. has got to be high. I know current drones work fine over water, but why not have one that will handle the water ?
Any rumors?

Wondering why DJI hasn't developed a water proof drone yet? The technology exists. The percentage of drone fliers that enjoy filming lakes, rivers, oceans, etc. has got to be high. I know current drones work fine over water, but why not have one that will handle the water ?
Any rumors?
Hi mate! I saw a utube click in Australia where a guy Mavic hit tree branches and landed in the river, it was under water for about 30 mins 3 foot of water, he found it! Air blowed it dry then stuck it in a bag full of rice for 2 weeks! And guess what! It's back in the air flying around

Reactions: Saylor101
Any rumors?

I got my mavic stuck in a tree a few weeks ago and it rained 2 inches. Then had a week of dry weather and I finally got it out of the tree. It immediately fired up and ran OK. I am coming up on a month of daily flying and no issues yet. These are tough well made devices. I recently opened up my unit and the manufacturing is second to none and nearly everything inside appears sealed.

Reactions: Saylor101
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes