DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianmm64

Reactions
I have a DJI spark that the battery fell out. KEN the support tech said my flight log shows me hitting something in sport mode..
Let me tell you something Ken .. I watched my spark lift off, then the battery flew off it. I watched helplessly as it smashed onto the concrete.
Now I'm getting the run around from DJI, telling me I hit something....are you kidding me.
Last piece of crap DJI product I buy...
This isn't over yet you pieces of ( Mod Removed )

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a DJI spark that the battery fell out. KEN the support tech said my flight log shows me hitting something in sport mode..
Let me tell you something Ken .. I watched my spark lift off, then the battery flew off it. I watched helplessly as it smashed onto the concrete.
Now I'm getting the run around from DJI, telling me I hit something....are you kidding me.
This isn't over yet you pieces of @#$%
I would be as angry as you for sure. The best way to sort this out is to upload your flight log and let some of the experts here examine it and if it matches then you can get DJI to replace the broken drone.

I'm not trying to get anything free by no means. I don't have the extended warranty, I just want DJI to meet me half way.
They clearly have a known design flaw. I don't understand the flight log, but I know what I saw. I had my spark take off and about 20ft up the battery flew off.
going to upload my flight logs as soon as I figure out how?
I would own it if I crashed. Its all part of the learning curve.

Hate you had that happen but first Ken is not in this forum so maybe go to the DJI forum and call him names but please don't do it here .
Now do as was posted and download your logs and members here will tell you exactly what happened .

Check this link for log upload instructions.
DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Reactions: aptrail2005
This is a community forum, no direct connection to DJI, except most of us own Mavics, and other DJI products.
You are barking up the wrong tree. There's a Spark forum too, but also a community forum like here.
You need to calm down. When talking to people, even customer support, it's better to sound reasonable and they'll be more willing to meet you half way. Same with talking to people anywhere. When you shout at people, they tend to be defensive and tune out.
Also, if the battery popped out, doesn't that mean you didn't installed the battery securely?

How right you are! I'm on the DJI forum now thanks...
And the battery clicked all the way in FYI.
Thank you very much.

Brianmm64, maybe you didn't see the other posts, but could you please upload the flight logs?

That would be a great aid in helping you proving your point =) Also, the logs could help future drone pilots if they happen to suffer from the same failure.

As others have posted, click here for help in uploading the correct logs.

Reactions: Inspirephil
Huh? The Spark battery, when installed correctly, holds VERY well. No reason they should make any kind of "effort" for someone who can't push it all the way in...
There were problems with Spark batteries, so DJI made a mod, and new batteries come, with a little bigger metal pin.
13-03-17-145606nlvgor6nvcgrkopa.jpeg

Sorry to hear about your misfortune . This is exactly why I watch a ton of videos before investing in a new drone.
so glad the mavic 2's battery installs in the top of the drone. Dji don't cover batteries even if you had the care refresh.

Really?

I believe it says on their web site that they cover them for 6 months!

@Thunderdrones

Battery issue, I've attached a link from DJI forum's. Battery clicks in place but can slide out while in flight. Not completely sure but I think you can buy a battery clip on Ebay to help hold in place. DJI has been upgrading the newer batteries to help avoid this issue. Hope this helps a little when you speak to CS again.

Were the logs ever posted for this pilot?? Have time invested reading all these post lol. I'm curious to hear what happened.

So am I, something tells me we will not see them.

Sad, this is a good chance for the OP to share a rare happening with other users and support his/her claim. I mean, what’s the point bashing on DJI having potentially excellent proof, but choose not to share it? Unfortunately it makes it look a bit suspicious although OP might be 100% correct in his criticism.

I hope we will see them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078