DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI

tca

Reactions
I have purchased four [4 ] drones fromI DJI..Mavic Air.....Mavic Pro2...Mavic Air 2s....Mavic 3 Classic...
I have always been pleased with each one of these drones and the support service that I have gotten over the years BUT the support service I received in the past 10 days was REALLY good.

I purchased my Air 2s in March of 2022...I then purchased the 2 year Care Refresh on 4/3/22. Well on
2/16/23 I went to the DJI site to check my time on the Care Refresh for my Air 2s and it showed that there
was NO Care Refresh for my drone...So I called DJI support talked talked to a very nice young lady named
"May."...She started to work on my case....over the next 8 days it was discovered that my Care Refresh had been given to another Air 2s...seems the was a mix up and the last number in my serial number was "5" and my
Care Refresh was issued to a Air 2s with "S"........Needles to say May did a lot of work and I got a\ coupon for a
2 year Care Refresh which I bound to my Air 2s and I am covered until 2/25/25!

Thanks May!!!

Might be useful to post thos on the DJI forum... that is if you want her to get a pat on the back.
Question is, had "S" used any of your care refresh?

Thanks.........I don't know if "S" had used any of my Care Refresh........all I know is that I hadn't tried to use it, I wasn't sure when I had gotten it and was just checking when I discoverd that I didn't have it......

Glad it was sorted out for you! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: YVRGUY
Your experience mirrors mine. I had care refresh for my Mini 3 Pro which had a close encounter with a tree. It still flew well, but the gimbal would vibrate on random occasions and it was useless for photography, I assumed they would repair it, but nope - a brand new mini 3 pro arrived in a few days. The follow up has been fantastic - two calls to make sure I got it and that it is working. Great job DJI.

I’ve had excellent support on my Pocket also. Much appreciated!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer