DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DjiGo vs DjiGo4

MavicProMatt

Reactions
I am trying to figure out what the difference is? They are both from Djibouti and they both say they work with the mavic. I am sure this group can tell me the difference. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Good question! I'm also not sure but all I read from DJI is the new v4 replaces the old app for Mavic use. Plus it's more slick but crashes more often (v4 that is)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

What has DJI recommended for the Mavic GO4 or GO? It's no wonder there are software challenges when it's unclear which App is recommended and which App operators are actually using. Three or four Apps with multiple firmware versions and folks are wondering why there are issues... So far I've seen GO4 recommended for P4P and Inspire 2 but no mention of required, recommended or mandatory App for Mavic. I can understand after market Apps, but those should be at "risk" and the manufacturer should be driving the recommended App

Reactions: rcheli9
What has DJI recommended for the Mavic GO4 or GO? It's no wonder there are software challenges when it's unclear which App is recommended and which App operators are actually using. Three or four Apps with multiple firmware versions and folks are wondering why there are issues... So far I've seen GO4 recommended for P4P and Inspire 2 but no mention of required, recommended or mandatory App for Mavic. I can understand after market Apps, but those should be at "risk" and the manufacturer should be driving the recommended App

It is listed in the updated user guide.

Mavic – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

So I used DJI4 today and flying was fine, then reviewing footage and trimming some clips, sucked. It crashed a bunch of time, locked up when I went to complete the movie and then didn't save. The regular DJI go didn't have these issues. I am sure they will get it figured out.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I was confused too. I didn't realize there even was a separate dji Go4 app until the last FW update until when everybody on this forum was talking about the new Cinematic mode and for the life of me I couldn't find that mode. Eventually I realized what was going on so loaded the Go4 app and now I have Cinematic mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones