DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do DJI RC Pro LED's flash when charging?

MavicG

Reactions
I have had my RC Pro plugged in via USB-C to the charger for about 4 hours and I have 3 green led's and 1 blinking green led. How long does it take to fully charge and do the lights light up when charging? Mine do not light up when charging.

I had the same situation on my first charge. Removed it from the charger, finished the activation and software updates of the drone and controller. Went for a flight and recharged after turning controller off and on a couple times. Now seems to be charging completely. I think that first charge may have been with the controller's battery in a hibernation state.

Howard

Reactions: MavicG
I just received my RC Pro (which I purchased about a month after the Mavic 3). I've been experiencing a similar problem. The battery just stops charging after reaching about 75%. So, I did what you guys suggested: I activated the controller, bound it to the Mavic 3, but it's still only charging to 75%. After reaching 75%, the green lights just stop blinking. After I push the power button, the charging starts again (at 3 lights), and then, after a while stops. Push the power button yet again, and the same thing happens.

Wondering how it could possibly be in hibernation mode because I ordered this 3 weeks ago, and they were obviously backordered and they shipped this just last week, DHL Express, from mainland China.

Frustrated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242