DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do DJI RC Pro LED's flash when charging?

MavicG

Reactions
I have had my RC Pro plugged in via USB-C to the charger for about 4 hours and I have 3 green led's and 1 blinking green led. How long does it take to fully charge and do the lights light up when charging? Mine do not light up when charging.

I had the same situation on my first charge. Removed it from the charger, finished the activation and software updates of the drone and controller. Went for a flight and recharged after turning controller off and on a couple times. Now seems to be charging completely. I think that first charge may have been with the controller's battery in a hibernation state.

Howard

Reactions: MavicG
I just received my RC Pro (which I purchased about a month after the Mavic 3). I've been experiencing a similar problem. The battery just stops charging after reaching about 75%. So, I did what you guys suggested: I activated the controller, bound it to the Mavic 3, but it's still only charging to 75%. After reaching 75%, the green lights just stop blinking. After I push the power button, the charging starts again (at 3 lights), and then, after a while stops. Push the power button yet again, and the same thing happens.

Wondering how it could possibly be in hibernation mode because I ordered this 3 weeks ago, and they were obviously backordered and they shipped this just last week, DHL Express, from mainland China.

Frustrated.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb