DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you fly as much as you thought you would?

Not last year sadly . I was discouraged and afraid to fly my mavic at first because of the flyaways I've heard about on forums and regulations surrounding the hobby and only flew about three times. But I'm motivated get fly more this year maybe find a job doing it. I have a 336 registration number but I'm trying to get a FAA 107 license to fly commercially. I'm actively looking through the fourms for places aside from Long Beach to practice flying my Mavic Pro. I'm surrounded by at least two airports here (Class E airspace) so I'd rather travel out to practice than call a airport just to takeoff.

April will mark 1 year since I bought my MP. I flew it almost daily until December and then with the weather not being as cooperative over the winter I am down to about once a week flying it. I hope as the weather gets a little better I will be back to my daily flying. I never get enough of it.

NC native here and can't remember when I've seen a worse weather pattern for droning that I have in 2018. Either it's sunny but very windy or calm wind but raining. But I'm with you, I can't get enough of it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign