DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you know where to buy a gimbal control board?

erkalanger

Reactions
Does anyone have an extra to sell?

I can't seem to find the part. Is it a sub-part of an other part?

Thanks! /Eric

What do you mean by that? The gimbal is controlled by the core board. Do you refer to the "interconnect" PCB on top of the gimbal? If yes that's part of the gimbal assembly.

Yes I mean the "interconnect" PCB. SO does that mean that I have to buy the gimbal and camera and all?

Thanks! /Eric

Thanks! /Eric

Try calling cloud city drones, ive always had good luck with parts froms them. they actually answer the phone lol 401-681-4112
Are you sure thats the part you need? what issues are you having?

I'm wondering if i need this part as well. My drone crashed about 2 months ago. The ribbon cable broke. I replaced it myself and everything was working. Then yesterday mid-flight i started getting a gimbal motor overload error. The gimbal still moves on startup, but keeps giving me the overload error. Camera still works as well. If i try and do a gimbal calibration, it looks like it starts and then sits at 5%.

And I don't know if this is normal or not, but today I noticed that the gimbal motors seemed to be getting pretty hot. I don't know if that's normal or not since I never checked before.

I took everything apart again but didn't notice anything amiss. Someone said it could be the board. Is there any way to definitively tell what's broken so I can order replacement parts?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78