DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you like sharpness/video quality mini 2 transmiting to your phone as you fly?

Venomvip

Reactions
Just like to get owners opions. Me personally I dont like what I see on my screen as I fly. Somewhy its not sharp enough for me. well I didnt fly in sunny weather yet, but I just dont get that stand out image, same goes for cached videos. I know they must be lower quality, but its just too blurry.
and yea quick shots were not perfect as well...
let me know, or better yet post your videos if you can.

thanks

Just like to get owners opions. Me personally I dont like what I see on my screen as I fly. Somewhy its not sharp enough for me. well I didnt fly in sunny weather yet, but I just dont get that stand out image, same goes for cached videos. I know they must be lower quality, but its just too blurry.
and yea quick shots were not perfect as well...
let me know, or better yet post your videos if you can.

thanks
You have to judge high-res pic quality only from the SD card. Copy and paste to your computer, Not copy and "save as". Or put the SD in your PC/MAC
Forget your phone,

Last edited:
Reactions: Venomvip
They’re fine for me.

It might be my eyesight or to do with my age but I think the video on my phone is excellent and just great when viewing them on the phone after flying. Naturally I download them to my laptop from the sd card as well.
The phone I use is Oneplus 7t with Dji fly app on Mini2.

Reactions: Venomvip
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom