DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you remove the props from the MA when you pack it in? [Poll]

• Thread starter Deleted member 94047
  • Start date

How often do you remove the props from the MA when you pack it in?

• Regularly, after each flight session

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Rarely, only when I am going to store away the MA for a month or more

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Never, what's the point?

Votes: 30 76.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 94047

So I was wondering if any of you guys (and gals) remove the props when you pack your MA after a flying session and whether this was a good practice. I have a hard case I can put the MA folded with its props on and I have done just that till now. But the slot the MA goes in is a bit tight and sometimes I find that one or more of the props tends to get caught along its leading ages and can be slightly bent as I push the MA in. I am now thinking of removing the props after each flight session and putting them on the next time I fly. Obvious concern is the possibility of damaging the clipping mechanisms that hold the props in place by doing this repeatedly. So, vote away - let's have the hive mind set the standard.

I would like to know.
I am planning purchasing a MA

I replied always because my case for bird takes it in its unfolded ready to fly state and is protected by the foam cut out of the shape of the bird so never any issues with folding / unfolding problems.

Twenty five votes in and it looks like we have a clear consensus. I will fly with the flock, I won't be the lone goose. On the props will stay. Thanks for everyone who voted!

Screenshot_2019-10-22 Do you remove the props from the MA when you pack it in [Poll].png

Never once unless I needed to change them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka