DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you store/carry your tablet in your hard case?

Mtb Uas

Reactions
I have the fly more package and will be getting a hard case to transport the Mav when I travel. I want to be able to also store/carry my iPad Air in the hard case. I've seen other threads showing iPad mini's in hard cases where they fit them vertically between layers of the pick/pluck foam. With the iPad Air(or other similar sized tablet) being about 1.5in wider vs the mini do you use a hard case that is wide enough to accommodate and store the iPad vertically or do you store it horizontally? If horizontally how do you store and protect it?

I store iPad Mini 4 horizontally in my hard case. I shaved about 1/4 inch of foam away in the spot that I store the iPad to make a recessed area to hold it in place. I'll try to send a photo when I get a chance.

I have the fly more package and will be getting a hard case to transport the Mav when I travel. I want to be able to also store/carry my iPad Air in the hard case. I've seen other threads showing iPad mini's in hard cases where they fit them vertically between layers of the pick/pluck foam. With the iPad Air(or other similar sized tablet) being about 1.5in wider vs the mini do you use a hard case that is wide enough to accommodate and store the iPad vertically or do you store it horizontally? If horizontally how do you store and protect it?
Case Club Cases has an outer case than many other companies are using for there case.. Case Club has a different insert for the case.. In the lid. there is a foam cover that can pull off and behind is a compartment for an iPad.. I put a iPad mini in it with no problem with extra room I'm pretty sure a full size iPad will fit. It will also handle many other items.. They have a web site DJI Mavic Drone Case | Case Club
I'm happy with mine.

Reactions: Speedy
Case Club Cases has an outer case than many other companies are using for there case.. Case Club has a different insert for the case.. In the lid. there is a foam cover that can pull off and behind is a compartment for an iPad.. I put a iPad mini in it with no problem with extra room I'm pretty sure a full size iPad will fit. It will also handle many other items.. They have a web site DJI Mavic Drone Case | Case Club
I'm happy with mine.

Nice case and good solution for tablet..

Reactions: Rnl
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M8HWEVW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use this case and remove the left third(its removable) and place my Nexus 7 under the foam and then replace the pull out. Plenty of room for the tablet.

I was thinking about this one so I can carry my tablet what do you think?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071GFCM9...locphy=9011863&hvtargid=pla-366618639772&th=1

Shop around, you can find very similar cases on Amazon for cheaper.... I have one that is almost identical to that one, and yes, I carry a tablet/phone in that pocket. If you are really worried, buy a cheap padded sleeve for the tablet. It won't add much bulk, and will still be able to fit into that pocket.

Use a case purchased at HD to store MP fly more. Have iPad mini in case. Still have room for other contraband

i have a hard case and inside the top lid it has a pouch to store goodies which is gonna house my tablet

81UwkLIR07L._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Timecode
I just lay mine on the left side of my case and the foam holds it in place

022a663305fe324222124e95d3d2feb8.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa