DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Doc Martin and Drone shots

Rchawks

Reactions
Recently my wife had shoulder surgery and she found a series called Doc Martin to watch while she recovers. She's on the final disk of a 9 disk library. Very good show with lots of drone shots and the most beautiful background scenery you could possibly imagine with a hyperlapse as the lead in for the show. For those in the UK I'm sure this is old news, but for someone who's from the midwest it's really something to see.

Reactions: SkyeHigh
Recently my wife had shoulder surgery and she found a series called Doc Martin to watch while she recovers. She's on the final disk of a 9 disk library. Very good show with lots of drone shots and the most beautiful background scenery you could possibly imagine with a hyperlapse as the lead in for the show. For those in the UK I'm sure this is old news, but for someone who's from the midwest it's really something to see.
It certainly is. Filmed in the Cornish fishing village of Port Isaac.

The final series is currently being broadcast in the UK and Australia. Such a contrasting character to Doc Martin’s actor Martin Clunes who in real life is a laugh a minute.

I hope the recovery from surgery goes well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rchawks
Such a contrasting character to Doc Martin’s actor Martin Clunes who in real life is a laugh a minute.
And a huge difference from Martin Clunes first big role in Men Behaving Badly.
Caroline Quentin (Dorothy from MBB) was in one episode of Doc Martin, playing a half-mad vet.

And a huge difference from Martin Clunes first big role in Men Behaving Badly.
Caroline Quentin (Dorothy from MBB) was in one episode of Doc Martin, playing a half-mad vet.
Absolutely. MBB was a great launching point for several actors/comedians. Harry Enfield and Neil Morrissey to name just two.

We always listen out for the names of the patients Doc Martin calls out for: Ben Twilley, Helen Highwater, Iona Castle, Noah Cant, Teresa Green…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu