DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone else use a motorcycle as their primary drone hauler?

Took my MP all over Europe and Scandinavia aboard this
3d839e9b24013bb76ca867eaecdf4518.jpg

Thanks, I like it too.

Yeah, I don't do rallies most of those guys don't know how to ride! I'd like to set up a shoe/boot sales booth though, with the way those guys ride with their "outriggers" down all the time they must go through LOTS of shoes!! Went to Sturgis once it was pathetic. (I'm an old ex riding instructor) Sorry I just call em as I see em!

An I agree with it being orange should be easy to see... Didn't even have it 2 weeks and a woman backed into me in a Harley parking lot!!!!! And I was standing right there yelling at her the whole time.. Talked about pissed!!
Yea my goal is to not put my foot down at a light. I keep creeping along slowly if possible. I’m not doing any rallies till I get a vaccination, lol.

Yea my goal is to not put my foot down at a light. I keep creeping along slowly if possible. I’m not doing any rallies till I get a vaccination, lol.
I was stopped at an exercise one time at one of my training classes, my instructor pulled up next to me, stopped and started discussing something, and I noticed he was sitting there not moving with both feet on the pegs! That boy was good!!!
I normally pull up at a stop sign and stop without ever pulling my feet of the floorboards. If my bike is moving at all, my feet are up!

I just received a MM and my main, planned, use is to take it on my motorcycle tours. Until Covid restrictions are lifted, I will be riding locally using this. I have a PJY Tech case coming that I will just put in the top box.
IMG_20201103_120010_929.jpg

Ok I am a dummy. What is ADV and FYYFF?
ADVRider.com it's an adventure motorcycle community forum. FYYFF is the "hello" between members. An acronym for F you, you F'n F....the universal wave to greet other members on the highway is a raised middle finger.

ADVRider.com it's an adventure motorcycle community forum. FYYFF is the "hello" between members. An acronym for F you, you F'n F....the universal wave to greet other members on the highway is a raised middle finger.
Thanks much for the primer!

Reactions: teeroy
Thanks much for the primer!
It's all good! Members there ride everything from scooters to full dresser Harleys, every motorcycle can be an Adventure bike. The typical ADV ride is similar to what drrod has in his photo.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405