DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone have experience with Titan Drone antennas?

Ripper7620

Reactions
In particular, I'm interested in others' experiences with the Atlas and Cyclone systems. I suspect I may have botched the install of the controller, because I'm not getting the range I should with the Atlas. I have both the 2.4&5.8GHz versions of the Atlas, and the Cyclone 5.8GHz on the way. Also, I did the smart thing and sent my Mavic PP controller in to be modded by them to ensure I didn't botch an install. The 5.8GHz Cyclone panel is around 14dbi of gain, if I remember right, so there should be no way to out fly my batteries.

Thank you very much! I shouldn't be so lazy as to not do my own topic searches, much appreciated.
Is all right I already knew where it was .;)

Reactions: Ripper7620
Today I took my Mavic Platinum out and flew it up the Hudson River, starting at the Tappan Zee (Cuomo) bridge and just headed north. I stopped along the way to check out a lighthouse, but then flew to see how far up river I could go. At a little more than 14000 feet, my battery alarm went off and I had to return to home. This was with the switch's omni 5db whips attached to the amplifier. I should try to run an experiment without stopping at the lighthouse and also with the directional antenna. It's clear though, I'm going to run out of battery before I lose signal - at least over water. Awesome.

Today I took my Mavic Platinum out and flew it up the Hudson River, starting at the Tappan Zee (Cuomo) bridge and just headed north. I stopped along the way to check out a lighthouse, but then flew to see how far up river I could go. At a little more than 14000 feet, my battery alarm went off and I had to return to home. This was with the switch's omni 5db whips attached to the amplifier. I should try to run an experiment without stopping at the lighthouse and also with the directional antenna. It's clear though, I'm going to run out of battery before I lose signal - at least over water. Awesome.

Titans drones are the best when it comes to antenna booster and equipment. They have the ground stations that you need or they mobile stations they can hook straight to your transmitter. James and them guys are great.

Check out this video it may help you out or you can contact peter

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu