DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone have these soft hard shell liners?

I'm in Wisconsin and ordered two weeks before you so I'm pretty sure it's lost. I rechecked and I ordered through AMEX and not Paypal, but I am sure I'll get my money back. I'll wait to hear what their reply is then cancel and reorder.

What was the name of the company on your order? Mine says Motive Power Air Remodel as the store.
I also ordered from this racket as well on 1/22 because I thought they shipped quickly based on the reviews I read. It's now been 5 Chinese business days and I have no tracking info.

I also ordered from this racket as well on 1/22 because I thought they shipped quickly based on the reviews I read. It's now been 5 Chinese business days and I have no tracking info.
It is currently chinese new years, shipping services mostly will not operate. The package *may* have been picked up and on its way, but since they are not open, the tracking will most likely not be available until Feb 4/5/6. Though you might get it since it may have made it out of the country by then.

Ah! I was wondering why there was such a long (relative) lead time. I'm just a bit suspicious of online stores that aren't well established. I've dealt with a couple places on ebay where you order something and come to find out they don't even have the product on hand ready to ship. Rather they forward or place an order with the manufacturer then either have it drop shipped or ship it to you once they have it in hand. So they don't really know if the order can be fulfilled in a timely manner. I have seen some give an indication of this when you see "Delivery" times weeks or months out...

Thanks though! I'll be ordering once you guys have them in hand!

Ours is also stuck due to the holidays :(:(:(

I'm in Wisconsin and ordered two weeks before you so I'm pretty sure it's lost. I rechecked and I ordered through AMEX and not Paypal, but I am sure I'll get my money back. I'll wait to hear what their reply is then cancel and reorder.

What was the name of the company on your order? Mine says Motive Power Air Remodel as the store.

I just went and checked my order using the AliExpress app. My ordered finally updated from 1/5/17 to 1/31/17 and my cases are in Chicago!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I just went and checked my order using the AliExpress app. My ordered finally updated from 1/5/17 to 1/31/17 and my cases are in Chicago!

**** ... I ordered before you and still no movement. My tracking number still says it is being dispatched from the sorting center, 1/5/17.

**** ... I ordered before you and still no movement. My tracking number still says it is being dispatched from the sorting center, 1/5/17.

I ordered on 12/27 and also sat at sorting center starting 1/5. I was surprised to see in Chicago today. Did you Oder from Motive Power Air Remodel too? If so I'm surprised your not on same shipment. I hope you get it soon.

Ah! I was wondering why there was such a long (relative) lead time. I'm just a bit suspicious of online stores that aren't well established. I've dealt with a couple places on ebay where you order something and come to find out they don't even have the product on hand ready to ship. Rather they forward or place an order with the manufacturer then either have it drop shipped or ship it to you once they have it in hand. So they don't really know if the order can be fulfilled in a timely manner. I have seen some give an indication of this when you see "Delivery" times weeks or months out...

Thanks though! I'll be ordering once you guys have them in hand!

Ali Express is very well established, just not in the U.S.. They have similar buyer protections as PayPal and Amazon. Since you are using a CC you also have protection from your CC company as well. For $32 you really have nothing to lose. By the time you sit and wait for a "well established" vendor in the U.S. you could have ordered the cases you wanted and received them. There's a good chance someone will just buy a bunch of these from China and sell them at a large mark up on Amazon or Ebay.

I ordered on 12/27 and also sat at sorting center starting 1/5. I was surprised to see in Chicago today. Did you Oder from Motive Power Air Remodel too? If so I'm surprised your not on same shipment. I hope you get it soon.

My AliExpress order arrived today in perfect shape and are exactly what I wanted and hoped for. If I take out the Chinese new year delay it probably took less than two weeks to get to me in Wisconsin. AliExpress shipping quote was 12-20 days. Probably could have warned me of the New Year but whatever, they're here and I'm happy. I think I was victim of bad timing on my part and never considered their holiday when I ordered. I'd recommend the cases and AliExpress to anyone looking for a small protective case to throw in any backpack or bag.

My AliExpress order arrived today in perfect shape and are exactly what I wanted and hoped for. If I take out the Chinese new year delay it probably took less than two weeks to get to me in Wisconsin. AliExpress shipping quote was 12-20 days. Probably could have warned me of the New Year but whatever, they're here and I'm happy. I think I was victim of bad timing on my part and never considered their holiday when I ordered. I'd recommend the cases and AliExpress to anyone looking for a small protective case to throw in any backpack or bag.

Patiently waiting! Still sitting on a tracking number that hasn't updated since Jan 5th.

How was it delivered once state side? UPS, DHL, FedEx, USPS or some flyby night operation?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I have these from kingfanshion on amazon. It seems a bit unbalanced sometimes and not really that hard of a shell therefore i question its ability to protect my mavic inside my backpack.

Do any of you guys recommend a brand for these individual hard shell cases that are actually durable, hard and good quality?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom