DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone pack/use the black Fast Charging Block

PalmettoAerial

Reactions
that comes with the flymore bundle?

I am using the main power block with the strip to charge all three batteries at once, but I dont see the need to pack or use the single black block that came with this package. Am I missing something?

"black block" isn't exactly descriptive... Are you talking of the USB charging adapter?
Poor wording on my part. I looked it up again as I wasn’t quite sure what to call it. It’s the “DJI Smart Controller Fast Rapid Charger A/C Charging Wall Adapter” technically.

I am trying to save space in the bag when I travel. There are a lot of things I don’t think I need when I am on the go, that being one of them. Am I wrong? I try to run a skinny gear bag as I do have a nice camera as well (and a insta360 cam)… and I can easily get weighed down if I take all accessories.

I have been using the battery charging block to charge the RC pro

That's fine, just that as mentioned the separate one might charge faster. If you don't need that, no point carrying it.

That's fine, just that as mentioned the separate one might charge faster. If you don't need that, no point carrying it.
Do you remove the props when you pack the drone ? The native case DJI gives you is sleek but it’s a tight fit

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78