DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does the android version of Fly have all of the same functions as the regular version?

As opposed to what,.. DJI making a device that ran IOS? Think about what you’re saying before posting here...
No. Obviously Apple would not allow that unless they paid a LOT of money to do so. The point is that there is no proof to your claim that they develop for iOS first and then port to Android. Why would they do that if their own flagship controller is Android based?

I have no proof of their internal processes either but I didn't make the bold claim that they develop for iOS first, with absolutely ZERO proof.

Reactions: captqbec
I tried to explain that yeah they won’t pay for a flashlight app but if it was a really great flight app considering how much they have invested in their drone they would.
I guess I lost.
Sorry you lost that, and at least half of the DJI Community is sorrier for it too.

I happily paid ~25USD for Litchi on Android, and according to their page on the Play Store there are over 100,000 downloads, so that disproves their argument right there. According to my math that's 2.5 million dollars!

Sorry you lost that, and at least half of the DJI Community is sorrier for it too.

I happily paid ~25USD for Litchi on Android, and according to their page on the Play Store there are over 100,000 downloads, so that disproves their argument right there. According to my math that's 2.5 million dollars!

This got me thinking about the App store. The App store doesn't show the download count for apps, did you know that? I use both Android and iOS and never noticed that before.

The App store doesn't show the download count for apps, did you know that?
I didn't know that. Must be just another one of those things Apple wants to keep 'close to the chest'... lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25