DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does the New Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Work with Moverio?

Stitch-Up

Reactions
I haven't seen whether the new Samsung Galaxy S7 TAB has an external HDMI port that can be used with the Epson Moverio BT-35 Glasses - anyone comment on this?

The problem with most tablets is that they have a single port for charging and external connectivity.
If this port supported HDMI output and you could connect to the BT-35e to it, you would not have a port for the the remote controller connection.

Thanks lannes, I'd like to use Moverio glasses with my M2P & RC1B remote (latest firmware) with the latest version of Android. The BT-300 have an outdated version of Android and can't be updated - they're still enticing and I have a 'snipe bid' on some!!

If I knew the Samsung Galaxy S7 TAB would connect to the BT-35 & controller, I'd 'pull' my snipe :)

Thanks lannes, I'd like to use Moverio glasses with my M2P & RC1B remote (latest firmware) with the latest version of Android. The BT-300 have an outdated version of Android and can't be updated - they're still enticing and I have a 'snipe bid' on some!!

If I knew the Samsung Galaxy S7 TAB would connect to the BT-35 & controller, I'd 'pull' my snipe :)

Why is updating the android OS on the BT-300 important ?
They have a 32bit architecture so they will never be able to run the newer 64bit apps like DJI Fly even they have the latest android OS.

Unfortunately the S7 tab doesn't have 2 usb-c ports

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique