DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does the Newest software work good?

Skiergd011013

Reactions
Does the latest software/version of go4 work problem free with android? Back in late spring tons of people including myself were having problems with video pixelation after an update, and we had to go back a version. I am still running that old version but would like to just update and get rid of that "mandatory update required" message.

Reactions: Aww@Mavic
Does the latest software/version of go4 work problem free with android? Back in late spring tons of people including myself were having problems with video pixelation after an update, and we had to go back a version. I am still running that old version but would like to just update and get rid of that "mandatory update required" message.

I put 4.3.0 on an Amazon Fire HD8 and took one 20 minute flight last night with no issues. No lag, no pixelation, but it was only one flight. I haven’t flown with the same new version on my iPhone 7 yet.

Try an earlier version of the GO4 app. You may have to trade off a new flight mode for stability.

You can find the version choices here:

DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 APK Download - Free Video Players & Editors APP for Android | APKPure.com

It will be hit/miss, depending on your device, "their" version of Andyroids, and actual hardware. Also, make sure your data cable is good.

Reactions: genesimmons

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive