DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Dog Falls, Glen Affric

Fantastic.Thank you.What a joy! Have subscribed,will watch all of them asap.Might I ask what video editing software do you use?
And what media player you use?
( I'm only flying just over a month..)..and in my dreams for years : )

• Love
Reactions: AlbionDrones
Fantastic.Thank you.What a joy! Have subscribed,will watch all of them asap.Might I ask what video editing software do you use?
And what media player you use?
( I'm only flying just over a month..)..and in my dreams for years : )
Hi Christian,

I only started myself last August, but have been an amateur photographer for about 40 years now...

I use DaVincie Resolve, which is free, but needs some learning and a decent amount of RAM to run it - my works laptop wont cut it, so I use husbands gaming laptop with an extra 16GB or RAM, which runs just about at 24GB Ram.

Only use YT and the built in media player in the laptop, so Media Player from windows...

Congrats on starting with drones, they are amazing fun and really allow you to use your creativity too... I am fortunate to travel, sometimes with work, sometimes on holiday - mainly around England and Scotland, which is great for Drone flying, - which is why there are so many video's from the 3 trips there this year!

Good luck, I will look forwards to seeing some of your photos and video :)

Kind regards
Suzanne

Reactions: Christian Irl.
Hi Christian,

I only started myself last August, but have been an amateur photographer for about 40 years now...

I use DaVincie Resolve, which is free, but needs some learning and a decent amount of RAM to run it - my works laptop wont cut it, so I use husbands gaming laptop with an extra 16GB or RAM, which runs just about at 24GB Ram.

Only use YT and the built in media player in the laptop, so Media Player from windows...

Congrats on starting with drones, they are amazing fun and really allow you to use your creativity too... I am fortunate to travel, sometimes with work, sometimes on holiday - mainly around England and Scotland, which is great for Drone flying, - which is why there are so many video's from the 3 trips there this year!

Good luck, I will look forwards to seeing some of your photos and video :)

Kind regards
Suzanne
Hey Suzanne.Thank you for your reply, advice , warm welcome and wishes. I have also enjoyed photography for years and would love to get a ppl someday..Drone is fulfilling both desires.What a great piece of tech. Thanks again! God bless-Christian

Reactions: AlbionDrones
PPL is fun, I got mine in a scholarship in the 80's when I was 17, unfortunately as a young person I couldnt afford to keep the annual hours up, but still, it was an interesting experience, and the drone does allow for combing flight and photography...

Good luck in pursuing your PPL, it is good to have goals - mine are to move to Scotland and to semi-retire, turning some of our hobbies into an income - hobby / artist blacksmithing, leatherworking and a bit of woodturning..

Kind regards
Suzanne

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman