DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dog on the landing pad

13 year old Alaskan Malamute. Doesn't give a crap about my toys and will take them out with one paw strike. Her name is mika. Means beautiful aroma. She certainly stinks.

Reactions: old man mavic
13 year old Alaskan Malamute. Doesn't give a crap about my toys and will take them out with one paw strike. Her name is mika. Means beautiful aroma. She certainly stinks.

Hahahaha, I guess my 8 year old Saint is just indifferent but cool with being used as a test subject. No Pawing Down... I give him plenty of chances lol.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
More pictures of your dog, please! ...

Mods, watch this thread ... I think it's going to the dogs real fast. ?
Lol, be careful what you wish for my dog is my live action subject in most things lol
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@VenomXts: That's OK, because I'm a "must pet all the dogs" type of person! ?

All right, here's my contribution to the thread ... this is Garland, and she is a therapy dog with Happy Tails Pet Therapy. Feel free to follow her on Instagram at garlandgivesheart!

DSC_4591.jpg

dog gonnit here we go again drones and animals do they mix ?

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Perhaps tone isn't conveyed well in text but don't make us all go out and shoot our dogs with the drones and post the video.
The Mavic 2 is my 1st, "real" drone. I have had a couple small Hubsans and a LaTrax Alias, before plunging in to this level of drone. I am still learning its ins and outs, but man it's a dream to fly in comparison.

@VenomXts: That's OK, because I'm a "must pet all the dogs" type of person! ?

All right, here's my contribution to the thread ... this is Garland, and she is a therapy dog with Happy Tails Pet Therapy. Feel free to follow her on Instagram at garlandgivesheart!

View attachment 105444
If I ever thought dogs could smile this photo proves it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j.bosco