DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Dolwyddelan Castle, Snowdonia

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Second video from Saturday's North Wales day out, a short edit as footage was limited by running low on batteries by the time we got here, Dolwyddelan Castle in Snowdonia by Drone...

Currently closed to the public but you can still walk up to the castle itself...

I like your start with a “double reveal”. First the castle then the mountains as your drone rises up over the ridge line.
Thanks, I spotted that last time I was there, but the footage wasnt sufficient to stand alone, so tagged it into another video with some other castles - not long after starting with the Drone, and tbh the smoothness was lacking, hence the return vvisit at the weekend :)

Reactions: TerryToast
Ideal length. Just long enough to 'soak up ' the atmosphere and see the castle and the surrounding area. And yes, nice reveal.
Thanks Yogi :)

Very nice and beautiful reveal to start with and I love the music. However, I would trim off a few seconds of the part that starts with a static view of the castle, after which you climb and move forward and then tilt the camera down, to look down over the top of the castle.

That few seconds of standing still messes up the rest of the very well done flying and filming. You can take up the extra time with the music by increasing the black fade in point.

One more point, since everything else is slow and smooth I would change the way, you brought in your title and simply keep it still but fade it in and then fade it out to black, without that flying in method you chose. It will be a much nicer effect, especially with the music fading in with the title. And since I'm at it, I would suggest changing the font to something more classic and timeless. That would much better suit your classic and timeless castle.

Very nice and beautiful reveal to start with and I love the music. However, I would trim off a few seconds of the part that starts with a static view of the castle, after which you climb and move forward and then tilt the camera down, to look down over the top of the castle.

That few seconds of standing still messes up the rest of the very well done flying and filming. You can take up the extra time with the music by increasing the black fade in point.

One more point, since everything else is slow and smooth I would change the way, you brought in your title and simply keep it still but fade it in and then fade it out to black, without that flying in method you chose. It will be a much nicer effect, especially with the music fading in with the title. And since I'm at it, I would suggest changing the font to something more classic and timeless. That would much better suit your classic and timeless castle.
Thanks for the comments and suggestions, I can see how they would work... Will take that on board and see what I can do :)

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas