DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Domain Block List for Firmware Update Check on DJI Go 4

Is there one single url that one could use to allow a connection for downloading firmware but no other connections at all for mothership to use? It appears dji has many many addresses that it uses to run to, but I'd imagine they use only one to connect to firmware server.

Wow there are some seriously paranoid guys on this forum hahaha

Hi Cut! I completely agree...and think - wait thought that a lot of people were too. UNTIL just recently. I am not paranoid about my logs or whatever but what has come up in my mind is that there has been no justification or reasoning given for the EXTENSIVE amount of data that goes who knows where.

So much that without that, I am also now considering doing the same. I see both sides of this but am moving to the reel it in side when it comes to data dissemination. Even if you dont care about what data is sent, the fact that its being done without your knowledge of the purpose and for anothers benefit bothers me. Not the benefit, the not explaining why.

Know what I mean?

P.S. No I don't have a super-secret wireless proof cage like Gene Hackman in Enemy of the State...... but I get the idea. :)

Have a great day.

Reactions: jeebs9
I can't believe anybody would call anyone else paranoid when you're dealing with China lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent