DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dominican Republic, Punta Cana - Ship Wreck

ElGuapo

Reactions
When I was in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic., I did not know about the ship wreck.
One day we went for a walk, my wife was wondering what that was. My first impression was a whale, needless to say, I decided to fly it and was pleasantly surprised.

Enjoy!!

I can see why it looked like a whale, the way the water blew through those pipes. Nice shots, thanks for sharing!

that's correct, walking by the coast line at a distance looks like a whale, 4,800 ft away.

When I was in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic., I did not know about the ship wreck.
One day we went for a walk, my wife was wondering what that was. My first impression was a whale, needless to say, I decided to fly it and was pleasantly surprised.

Enjoy!!

I was there last year and we went parasailing just by the wreck. Any issues getting your drone in and out of Dom Rep as I’m thinking of taking mine when we go back in October

I was there last year and we went parasailing just by the wreck. Any issues getting your drone in and out of Dom Rep as I’m thinking of taking mine when we go back in October

Edmonds217,

No issues whatsoever bringing the drone to Dom Rep. No one ever asked about the it when we arrived at Customs or departing. I flew everywhere keeping in mind the 5km distance from the airport. My suggestion to you would be to fly observing FAA's rules and you will be fine. When flying in the coastal areas watch out for helicopter tours, they tend to fly a bit low, a visual observer (the wife ) helped a lot alerting me of helicopters and parasailers.

Have a happy and safe flying in Dom Rep.

Edmonds217,

No issues whatsoever bringing the drone to Dom Rep. No one ever asked about the it when we arrived at Customs or departing. I flew everywhere keeping in mind the 5km distance from the airport. My suggestion to you would be to fly observing FAA's rules and you will be fine. When flying in the coastal areas watch out for helicopter tours, they tend to fly a bit low, a visual observer (the wife ) helped a lot alerting me of helicopters and parasailers.

Have a happy and safe flying in Dom Rep.

Many thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002