DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Done with DJI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it does if you read the post that was responded to .....

That did not make any sense either.
We can discus philosophy here and talk about luck, chance and sort.
But I do not believe in such thing as luck.
We can talk statistics all day if you want, and i could try to explain to you what logic consists of, but some how im guessing that it would be pointless.

Well, there are multiple topics on sort like issues on the DJI forum.

The last dealer is sending me a new one, and the plan is to record an unboxing and people can see for them self.
I hope this one is the one, without damage, or else its going back too.

That ax is going to be super sharp when you're done. My experience is that people vent on forums only when they have a problem and very few vent about all the positive stuff. So just because there are posts at various places does not mean that the problem is as big as that person feels it is.

You are responding to people who are trying to support you in an aggressive manner which tells me this not about getting some feedback or information, it's about you spreading the word about how ****** you think the company is. I hope you get the views on your new video because this seems like a fishing expedition. What was my first clue? It was you mentioning DJI fanboys in your OP which means you have already had people share their experiences that run counter to yours.

Best of luck and hopefully some day you will have some fun flying.

That ax is going to be super sharp when you're done. My experience is that people vent on forums only when they have a problem and very few vent about all the positive stuff. So just because there are posts at various places does not mean that the problem is as big as that person feels it is.

You are responding to people who are trying to support you in an aggressive manner which tells me this not about getting some feedback or information, it's about you spreading the word about how ****** you think the company is. I hope you get the views on your new video because this seems like a fishing expedition. What was my first clue? It was you mentioning DJI fanboys in your OP which means you have already had people share their experiences that run counter to yours.

Given that the OP started the thread with that dismissive comment about "fanboys", the evolution here is not surprising.

You are responding to people who are trying to support you in an aggressive manner which tells me this not about getting some feedback or information, it's about you spreading the word about how ****** you think the company is. I hope you get the views on your new video because this seams like a fishing expedition.

Where did i reacted in an aggressive manner?
Never intended to be.
And i understand there is a concentration on bad reviews in general, i understand that people will complain online more than people leaving positive review, i am aware of that principle.
The topics i talked about are of recent nature and with exact the same complaints.
I do no have a hidden agenda, nor do i want something else out of this.
The only point i wanted to make is to warn people that there is something wrong at DJI now. Nothing less and nothing more.

When injustice crosses my path I take action. And when a company, after multiple tries, cant deliver, i feel the need to educate peope on it.

And thank you, i am already having a lot of fun flying, i am an proud aviator pur sang, drone flying is just a way for me to make gorgeous pictures. I am blessed to fly planes for a living, and skydive and basejump as a hobby, i love flying and love to be up there when ever i can, which i do.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929