DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Down in Devon

Slimie

Reactions
Hi All

I've been looking and lurking for a while now but have finally taken the plunge and acquired a Mavic Pro. Thanks to all for the invaluable advice I've hoovered up here and I'm looking forward to soon writing my first "Oh, no! I've crashed and this part is broken" post!

If there's any other East Devon (SW UK) flyers reading this please feel free to get in touch, I'm going to need all the help I can get!

Thanks again

-Simon

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thank you, it's certainly been really helpful so far and I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions as spring turns into summer and we all* get some quality flying time in!

*At least for those of us in the northern hemisphere!

Thanks again

-Simon

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hi All

I've been looking and lurking for a while now but have finally taken the plunge and acquired a Mavic Pro. Thanks to all for the invaluable advice I've hoovered up here and I'm looking forward to soon writing my first "Oh, no! I've crashed and this part is broken" post!

If there's any other East Devon (SW UK) flyers reading this please feel free to get in touch, I'm going to need all the help I can get!

Thanks again

-Simon
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro. Fly safe and have fun!

Hi From Exeter,
If you are ever down this way let me know!

Hi Pross

I'm near Sidmouth, and often in Exeter. Thanks for the offer, I'll give you a shout next time I'm not doing something work or kids related.

-Simon

Hi Pross

I'm near Sidmouth, and often in Exeter. Thanks for the offer, I'll give you a shout next time I'm not doing something work or kids related.

-Simon
Bet there’s some great spots up that way

Also simon

Welcome from Georgia USA, aka The Peach State!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N