DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downgrading from .1000 to .900 and Battery Firmware question

Dronion

Reactions
Hi everyone,
What will do happen to battery firmware if I perform a downgrade from .1000 to .900?
Did you faced any problem?
Did the mavic detect any inconsistency and performed a new downgrade also just like as it happens during the upgrade?

Thank you

Hi everyone,
What will do happen to battery firmware if I perform a downgrade from .1000 to .900?
Did you faced any problem?
Did the mavic detect any inconsistency and performed a new downgrade also just like as it happens during the upgrade?

Thank you
The batteries will follow with the fw downgrade in the same way they follow with the upgrade I would imagine. So the battery that is in the craft during downgrade should automatically follow with the downgrade. And the app will prompt you to adjustment battery firmware the first time you place them in the Mavic and switch everything on.

Does it mean that after downgrading these functions do not work properly anymore?
Yes, absolutly correct, it shown sys warning,maybe fw under 1000 can hack height limit, and speed,so dji make activ track and gesture error, so the people like me not use old fw anymore

Yes, absolutly correct, it shown sys warning,maybe fw under 1000 can hack height limit, and speed,so dji make activ track and gesture error, so the people like me not use old fw anymore

This is weird...
I would like to know if anyone else faced the same problem like you...

From 1000 to 700 yes but I don't use these features so would need to go out and try. Can do that next time I go fly but that won't be before I'm back from travelling in a few days.

Omg im on firmware .400 what did I miss? :) happy with my firmware :)

From 1000 to 700 yes but I don't use these features so would need to go out and try. Can do that next time I go fly but that won't be before I'm back from travelling in a few days.
Any news? Thank you!

I just went from .1000 to .700, went through 3 batteries and didn’t need any other update. No prompts either. Can’t speak on the IF modes as I never use them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803