DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading GPS Flight Data to a file??

Maxx Levell

Reactions
How can I download the flight GPS information into a data file that I can then put into a spreadsheet? I'm just using the DJI4 App currently on a Android based tablet.

Thanks for any assistance!

How can I download the flight GPS information into a data file that I can then put into a spreadsheet? I'm just using the DJI4 App currently on a Android based tablet.

Thanks for any assistance!
Just tether your phone to the tablet and you will have GPS data all the time

You'll need to retrieve the TXT flight logs from your mobile device (instructions here). Once you have them, you can use one of these apps to generate a CSV file.

Thanks! the TXT FlightRecord to CSV Converter is along the lines I was looking for.

Thank you!

Hi guys, how can I download GPS data from Mavic to phone and send them via mail to other person who need GPS coordinates of my flight? Wheb i click on export CVS it is saved somewhere in the phone and even i dont know where. And what need the other person for opening that file to see how my drone flew and when and where was during flight. I made video if the volcano for volcanologists and they have it to make 3d model and gos coordinates helps them a lot.

how can I download GPS data from Mavic to phone and send them via mail to other person who need GPS coordinates of my flight?
You can find instructions for locating your TXT log files here. Either send the other person the TXT file or upload it at that link and send them a link to the page that opens after uploading your TXT log file.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan