DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dozens More Mystery Drone Incursions Over U.S. Nuclear Power Plants Revealed

franklinskite

Reactions
'In the September incidents, a swarm of five or six large drones flew over the Unit 3 nuclear reactor at Palo Verde in Arizona for about eighty minutes, a length of time which suggested they were carrying out a thorough survey of the site. The documents released at the time referred to a similar incident at Limerick Nuclear Generating Station in Pennsylvania.'

80 min flight time is pretty impressive for a multi rotor. Unless they are rotating around throughout that time, in which case I would have thought they would be easily tracked. Or they are fixed wing type. Not a lot of credible info in the report

Reactions: drakkor
I looked up on google earth today at a local nuclear power plant and the layout was quite detailed. What would the drone add to the equation for getting more detail for nefarious reasons? That being said I think you would have to be an idiot to fly into nuclear power plant compound.

Reactions: Ray Dunakin
'In the September incidents, a swarm of five or six large drones flew over the Unit 3 nuclear reactor at Palo Verde in Arizona for about eighty minutes, a length of time which suggested they were carrying out a thorough survey of the site. The documents released at the time referred to a similar incident at Limerick Nuclear Generating Station in Pennsylvania.'

Nothing credible about the story, its just the usual "reefer/drone" madness spewing from the herd.

<SNIP> That being said I think you would have to be an idiot to fly into nuclear power plant compound.
That's true but we seem to have a limitless supply of idiots in this country. :cool:

Old news rehashed... besides, everyone knows it’s aliens.
Thank you! Seeing 'drone' attached to these reports or the Colorado / mid-west hoorah from last year just erodes my faith in the ability of folks to apply critical (or any really) thinking to what they read / view on TV / phone / computer. If anyone had taken the time to read the text of the reports from the police in the mid-west and / or these reports they are nearly identical to reports from the 1950s to the present. The only difference is that rather than label them for what they are, unidentified aircraft, they label them drone and everyone repeats it. Hell for all I know the media associates the term with these encounters for the sake of measuring the overall buy-in by the masses.

Reactions: SkyeHigh

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki