DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DRACULA's Castle in Bran Village, Romania

So, there was a real Dracula.? I thought it was just a Hollywood movie. I'm kidding .....I love the colors. The castle looks a little irkey....

Reactions: conugigi
So, there was a real Dracula.? I thought it was just a Hollywood movie. I'm kidding .....I love the colors. The castle looks a little irkey....
Thank you for your appreciation.Tha castle is
Thank you for your appreciation.The Castle is surrounded by lovely colors in October.Unfortunately I couldn't get closer...regulations...???
However, we can blame Dracula's story on Brian Stoker...?

Brian is Brams brother....

I recently read a book about Vlad, and he was actually pretty cool and not what a lot of mainstream history make him out to be. One of my fav villains that should have been portrayed a hero was Ghengis Khan.

Great pic. Would love to visit

I recently read a book about Vlad, and he was actually pretty cool and not what a lot of mainstream history make him out to be. One of my fav villains that should have been portrayed a hero was Ghengis Khan.

Great pic. Would love to visit
There are very nice landscapes and pucturesque inns.I could recomnend some nice places to stay.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman