DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dressed to impress - Show us your skins

Today I changed my skin. I found that I fly my MM in areas with dark background, trees, and looked at the advice on the forums about brighter (neon) colors. I selected a color that will be more visible for me and here is the result.
Covering my tablet dedicated it to the set-up. I am happy with the results and plan to get some flying in tomorrow. Enjoy your flying.New skin combustion2.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! It was a labor of love. Never applied a wrap before and it was a bit more tedious than I expected.
Im a little disappointed by the dock though, it tends to "stick" when you try and pull the drone off and pulls the whole base off the table. I might have to use some double sided tape on it once I figure out where I'll keep it.
That's probably the magnet. Next time, try taking of the mm, instead of vertically up, at an angle. Like, make the mm parallel to the ground rather than perpendicular. It'll come off much easier

Is that a custom case?
Hello Sir badger, thanks for asking. It is a Pelican 1200 case, you can remove the pluck foam to meet your needs. I wanted a hard case that was small, but could fit my controller with sticks attached. It suits me fine. I use the identical one for my MA MA casejpg.jpg. They have been worthwhile investments. Individually, they fit in an Osprey Daylite Plus bag. If I need to pack my flight bag, I can pack both cases and my accessories in an Opsrey Transporter.
Hope this helps. Enjoy your flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom