DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Driving me crazy trying to connect Mavic pro in DJI 4

Jimmie Hanson

Reactions
Here is what is happening. I turn on the drone and then I connect the controller. No problems.

Then I turn on my Galaxy Tab 2 No problem . Of course it is connected to the controller.

Then I hit the DJI 4 app and it automatically goes to Mavic Air NOT Mavic Pro. It lists all the DJI drones when I go searching but I can not connecte my Mavic Pro without doing the stuff below.

What I have to do is this (drives me crazy). A little white box comes up where I have to very quickly check the tiny little box and then hit OK. The little white box tells me that I default to the drone I have. But everytime I have to do this and it is so fast and I have very very little time.

I have just seconds to do that or it goes to the Mavic Air.

Does anyone know how to bring my Mavic Pro up only when I open the DJI 4 app. I could be sane again.

Thanks

Since I upgraded, my picture has been going crazy too Part of it blank in and out. I can see parts but other parts are goofy. Do you think this has anything to do with the upgrade? Thanks for your help.

Since I upgraded, my picture has been going crazy too Part of it blank in and out. I can see parts but other parts are goofy. Do you think this has anything to do with the upgrade? Thanks for your help.
A Go 4 update is normally the culprit for badly pixelated camera display. It affects Android more than iDevices due to the many different iterations of Android and the devices that run them. The fix is to downgrade Go 4 to a version that works with your setup and then turn off auto updating, fly in airplane mode, and ignore any update prompts in Go 4. If you want to upgrade to get a new "feature", give it some time to see if it causes new problems and have the downgrade file handy if it does not work for you.

Android.. biggest problem.. goos luck tho.
Well...the biggest problem is DJI not fully testing their Go 4 upgrades before releasing them, including buggy updates that hosed iDevices. With the cash they must be raking in from worldwide sales I would think they could invest more in the software side of things. A year ago I gave them a pass due to growing pains and ignorance but since it is still happening it is demonstrating a piss poor company culture.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb