DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Base/Zeitview

I signed up for Drone Base about 18 months ago. They have very few missions in my area and when one does pop up the pay is silly. I have been offered missions that pay $50 located more than 50 miles from my location. I have never seen any mission pay over $80 and most start at $50. IMHO don’t waste your time.

I have been signed up for years, there are rarely missions in my area and the pay is really low, probably not worth it if you are looking to make some serious money. The only real benefit I have gotten out of it is they require some decent trainings if you are just starting out.

Are any pilots out there using Drone Base/Zeitview to find drone missions? If so, what has your experience been.
Your information is much appreciated. I stopped completing their application when the asked for a ss#.
I signed up for Drone Base about 18 months ago. They have very few missions in my area and when one does pop up the pay is silly. I have been offered missions that pay $50 located more than 50 miles from my location. I have never seen any mission pay over $80 and most start at $50. IMHO don’t waste your time.

I have been signed up for years, there are rarely missions in my area and the pay is really low, probably not worth it if you are looking to make some serious money. The only real benefit I have gotten out of it is they require some decent trainings if you are just starting out.
Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

I joined about two years ago and received two missions in Chicago for a ridiculously low price of $100, one included a 3D Model of the property. The mission was also in a very congested area with no safe take or landing spot provided and several safety concerns.

Furthermore, Zeitview never confirmed I was a Part 107 licensed pilot. They are nothing more than a Photo Mill for Drone pilots. They will outspend your business in search results and pass those jobs along for 20 - 30% of what they charged the client. I would stay away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark