DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Brokers?

Chaosrider

Reactions
Do any of you know any reputable drone brokers?

What I'm looking to do is sell one of my Mini-2 Fly More Combos (listed in classified section here), and get a new Mini SE.

If there's a broker who can make that happen in one transaction, that would be great!

Suggestions?

Thx,

TCS

Do any of you know any reputable drone brokers?

What I'm looking to do is sell one of my Mini-2 Fly More Combos (listed in classified section here), and get a new Mini SE.

If there's a broker who can make that happen in one transaction, that would be great!

Suggestions?

Thx,

TCS
Just, don't!
The mini 2 is far more superior compared to the mini SE, don't downgrade!

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
I'm building a "ladder" of drones for the Savage Drones Lending Library, based on price, and the Mini SE will fill the "$300 slot".

I'm still going to get the SE, but on reflection, I've decided that I have a use for all the Mini-2s, so I'm going to keep them as well.

Thx,

TCS

Legitimate question, here. The Mini 2 is ,far, superior to the SE. Why would you want to downgrade?
Actually, it wasn't really I downgrade. I'm building Savage Drones Lending Library to encourage people, particularly kids, to get interested in drones. I've got drones in various price slots, and the Mini SE is going to fill the "$300 slot".

I have three Mini-2s, and I was looking to swap just one of them for Mini SE, but I've decided to keep all of the Mini-2s, at least for now. I'm still going to get the Mini SE.

Thx!

TCS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User