DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone caught in grass.

LOL!

By the way, I heard on Motor Week that it's not unheard of to find coolant in your tail lights. Many cars have electric water pumps, and sometimes they leak at the power plug. That can the travel through the harness over to your tail light.
So now you have too much blinker fluid.

Thanks, Yeah i cant remember exactly what one it was, as it was all in a panic, but i think it was the top left one and it was caught up and started swinging, so it was the other 3 doing the mowing just that one caught and doing circles.
I’m from London but currently live in Mauritius and there’s very few places where I can take off from the ground or use a landing pad without it flying off or having to be pegged down.

On top of that all the kerfuffle of having to prep a take off spot - meaning you might miss an important window in the weather - results in me hand launching each and every time.

I also hand catch all the time. It saves having to buy and carry needless gear around with you. Look up hand launching hand catching Mavic on YouTube. It becomes 2nd nature once you get the hang of it.

You just need to make sure that your fingers are clear of the propellers and where it’s safe to hold/catch the drone when you’re bringing it down. The rest is all common sense. Good luck!

While I use one of the sixteen dollar foldable launch pads, in the beginning, I used a usps unassembled shipping box. They’re free, and ideal for what you’re trying to do, and if you break your drone, you can assemble the thing and ship it off for repair.

• Haha
Reactions: PAW
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54