DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone down, enemy action!

It would seem that the new sport of drone sheep worrying has its risks when 'Fying Super Sheep' fight back!

When I first read this story I did have a vision of sheep bounding and leaping into the air like antelope to head butt drones out of the sky , hilarious, I wonder if the authorities will employ sheep at Gatwick to mitigate the threat from rouge drones lol.

I wonder if there are any barking drones in the UK yet ? lol

A barking lifeguard drone would be great for hearding day trippers back to the beach to prevent them from getting cut off as the tide comes in.

We need a drone techno wizard to prototype a barking drone for us, any one up for the challenge ?

Best wishes,

Tony

Chalkwell Lifeguards Club.

I wonder if there are any barking drones in the UK yet ? lol

Chalkwell Lifeguards Club.

I did see a Youtube video of a test with M2E where the reviewer got a surfer to wave when he could hear instruction form the speaker from various distances, gave instructions etc . . . hang on I'll have a quick search . . .

Yep.

Reactions: Chalkwelllifeguards
We never had that problem with our collie. Are you sure it just didn't see the "ewe turn?" ?
A learner driver is undertaking a driving lesson in the countryside next to a paddock of sheep'
The driving instructor asks the learner "Can you make a U Turn?"
the learner says "im not sure but i reckon i can make her eyes roll back"

I did see a Youtube video of a test with M2E where the reviewer got a surfer to wave when he could hear instruction form the speaker from various distances, gave instructions etc . . . hang on I'll have a quick search . . .

Yep.

Thanks for that South_oz I will take a look at that.

Best wishes,

Tony.

Bit of an Oops moment. Knocked out of the sky by enemy action

Yup. A ? got my ? My own fault, slow to react, saw it coming.

A bit of a walk and one badly cracked prop later (replaced all 4 just in case), Buzz Lightyear as I've christened my M2 seems to be good. Ended upside down in some heather sending me dramatic "Cannot take off" messages!

Think this qualifies as the lucky warning.
LOL, I'm glad I didn't take my eye off this big boy!
DJI_0240.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drsmurph