DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone fell in lake?

Thanks everyone for your input. I really appreciate it guys for taking the time to reply to my question. Dji replied with the following:
mail

DJI SUPPORT (DJI Support)
Jan 4, 11:46 CST
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your patience.

This is Lydia from data analysis team, and I will be assisting you on this case from now on for related inquiries about data analysis.

For your case CAS-2625883-C4M7W7, we have finished the data analysis, and the result is as follows:
1. The GPS signal was fine and the aircraft worked under GPS mode;
2. At t=00:20, h=17.9 m, d=35.4 m, the aircraft flew forwards after the pilot pushed up the elevator stick, then the app record ended. The takeoff point: -32.9736863 151.6430184; The last point: -32.9739055 151.6427449.

With the record ended, the root reason of the incident cannot be verified.

We truly appreciate your support for DJI. If you could not recover the product and consider to purchase another one, we can offer you a 30% off discount for Mavic Pro Platinum without the charger and remote controller. Please kindly send us the following information if you would like to accept the offer:
Shipping address:
Contact name:
Phone number:

That's their usual response if the aircraft is not recovered.

Reactions: Googs
It's a bummer I was so ******* excited to fly it. What you guys think ? So annoyed man. Holiday period and no drone = depression

I replied with the following email:

Hi Lydia, I Only had the product for 2 months I was so happy excited to fly the famous dji mavic brand and now I'm devastated and not happy at all, $1329 down the drain.. If you can't prove I was at fault!! 30% discount feels unfair.. I'm hoping and praying you can offer me something I can be reallybe happy with... What is the final price amount come to without the RC and charger??

So I can way up my options to except this or if I need to take this further under consumer factory warranty.

Thank you for your time im hoping you can please offer me something more acceptable that will make me regain my faith and become a long life dji loyal fan for life.

God bless you
Lydia

The problem is that without an aircraft to examine (1) they cannot verify whether it was pilot error and (2) it potentially opens the door to fraudulent claims, even thought that would take some clever flight log editing.

Reactions: Googs
The problem is that without an aircraft to examine (1) they cannot verify whether it was pilot error and (2) it potentially opens the door to fraudulent claims, even thought that would take some clever flight log editing.
Fair enough I had witnesses my sister a police officer, so I'm not a fraud and understand why they would.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji