Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Drone fell in lake?

Hi guys, my name's Chris new mavic pro platnium pilot ..
Drone dropped in the lake for no reason. Can someone help me please
There was definately a reason, you just dont know what it is. Search the site for how to upload logs and post them up.

sar104

Loc
Los Alamos, NM
Yep I did, this is my flight log off my phone.
This log stops after 20 seconds or so, at a distance of 35 meters and an altitude of 18 meters. Were you watching it at the time? Did it simply fall from that position? If so, do you recall if the motors stopped in mid-air?

Graph1.png

Mr. Salty

Loc
Iowa
Hi guys, my name's Chris new mavic pro platnium pilot ..
Drone dropped in the lake for no reason. Can someone help me please
Also note that you're asking for help in the Mavic 2 forum area when you have a Mavic Pro Platinum. There's a separate forum area for the Platinum.

Mfpullen

Loc
Mt. Juliet, TN
I think you are in the wrong place Mr. Salty. At least when I log in and look at this post....we are in the MavicPlatinum Pro board.

FoxhallGH

Loc
UK - Suffolk
Site
www.foxhallsolutions.com
From sar104's analysis it may not even be operator error?
From the logs, it appears to have just 'stopped' transmitting anything - maybe the battery came loose?

Boys battery was clicked in I heard it, I double checked everything. GPS on battery 99% ..return to home set.. 13+ satellites . The freefall isn't normal. On the read out. I'm devastated I've had it for 2 months. I didn't crash into nothing. Waterpolice came to help locate it 4 hours later tears in my eyes.

sar104

Loc
Los Alamos, NM
Boys battery was clicked in I heard it, I double checked everything. GPS on battery 99% ..return to home set.. 13+ satellites . The freefall isn't normal. On the read out. I'm devastated I've had it for 2 months. I didn't crash into nothing. Waterpolice came to help locate it 4 hours later tears in my eyes.
Are you saying that you found the aircraft? And you didn't answer the questions in post #9, which makes it difficult to go any further looking for the cause of the event.

DanMan32

If you got the AC back, perhaps send it to DJI, particularly if the battery was still secured to the AC when it was recovered.
Even if the battery wasn't secured to the aircraft, it may have popped out after the failure.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guajardoc