DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone fell in lake?

Googs

Reactions
Hi guys, my name's Chris new mavic pro platnium pilot ..
Drone dropped in the lake for no reason. Can someone help me please

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-31-16-23-16-996_dji.go.v4.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-31-16-23-16-996_dji.go.v4.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 170
There was definately a reason, you just dont know what it is. Search the site for how to upload logs and post them up.

Yep I did, this is my flight log off my phone.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2018-12-31_[16-07-01].txt
    28.2 KB · Views: 35
Prior Preparation Prevents Poor Performance...
then you get hit in the Pockets

Yep I did, this is my flight log off my phone.

This log stops after 20 seconds or so, at a distance of 35 meters and an altitude of 18 meters. Were you watching it at the time? Did it simply fall from that position? If so, do you recall if the motors stopped in mid-air?

Graph1.png

Also note that you're asking for help in the Mavic 2 forum area when you have a Mavic Pro Platinum. There's a separate forum area for the Platinum.

I think you are in the wrong place Mr. Salty. At least when I log in and look at this post....we are in the MavicPlatinum Pro board.
That's because the mods moved the thread after I flagged it for being in the wrong area.

Reactions: dirkclod
From sar104's analysis it may not even be operator error?
From the logs, it appears to have just 'stopped' transmitting anything - maybe the battery came loose?

Reactions: Gary Rowe and JDawg
Well guys, it looks like Chris [@Googs] has been scared off by our 'welcoming' banter :(

Boys battery was clicked in I heard it, I double checked everything. GPS on battery 99% ..return to home set.. 13+ satellites . The freefall isn't normal. On the read out. I'm devastated I've had it for 2 months. I didn't crash into nothing. Waterpolice came to help locate it 4 hours later tears in my eyes.

Boys battery was clicked in I heard it, I double checked everything. GPS on battery 99% ..return to home set.. 13+ satellites . The freefall isn't normal. On the read out. I'm devastated I've had it for 2 months. I didn't crash into nothing. Waterpolice came to help locate it 4 hours later tears in my eyes.

Are you saying that you found the aircraft? And you didn't answer the questions in post #9, which makes it difficult to go any further looking for the cause of the event.

If you got the AC back, perhaps send it to DJI, particularly if the battery was still secured to the AC when it was recovered.
Even if the battery wasn't secured to the aircraft, it may have popped out after the failure.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+