DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Fishing with DJI Mavic Drones (Is it possible?)

PaulArcher

Reactions
Hey guys,

Just letting you know I've extensively researched the subject of fishing with a drone and I've been amazed to find out there's a ton of accessories for fishing even for small drones like the DJI MIni 2.
I've written an article covering all the best fishing drones, accessories and how it all works:

I really hope it's useful to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job on this, Paul. Might you have a video to share, as I’d like to see what fish you’re catching.

My old MP has the cheap drop attachment that’s LED-activated. I surf fish with the Mavic flying beyond the reef and dropping into a bait ball, or into a deep pocket along a surf break.

Reactions: Wilbur
Nice job on this, Paul. Might you have a video to share, as I’d like to see what fish you’re catching.

My old MP has the cheap drop attachment that’s LED-activated. I surf fish with the Mavic flying beyond the reef and dropping into a bait ball, or into a deep pocket along a surf break.
Drone Code - No.12 Never drop anything from your drone or model aircarft while it's flying? Just saying ?

Drone Code - No.12 Never drop anything from your drone or model aircarft while it's flying? Just saying ?
Welcome to the forum! Yes, we’re just savages in the New World, aye? ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shytalkz
Wow.... This should be interesting.
I can see the post now... "Lost my drone while fishing."

• Haha
Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads