DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone flying spots near East Bay

I just bought a Mavic Air 2 and looking for flying spots near East Bay. Please recommend some spots.
If you live in Pleasanton CA there are many places to fly, check out the Google map below ? There are many rural areas and even a few lakes!?
cheers Paul

Attachments

• 2020-12-14_144012.jpg
    2020-12-14_144012.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 26
I just bought a Mavic Air 2 and looking for flying spots near East Bay. Please recommend some spots.
I am a new pilot looking for some help in making sure I do things right. I live over the hill in Manteca. If anyone wants to help an old man please contact me. TJ S

I am a new pilot looking for some help in making sure I do things right. I live over the hill in Manteca. If anyone wants to help an old man please contact me. TJ S
Hi TJS, welcome to the forum ?
first you shold find a wide open field without any obstacles as trees, buildings and fences. Then you can make some trials, as take off, landing and playing around with the gimbal. You fly around the get the mini and the functions under control. So little by little you get used to the fly your drone. I had a look at your region in Manteca. There are many rural areas as you can see on the attached map.
cheers and good luck! ??
Paul

Attachments

• Manteca.jpg
    Manteca.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 12

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member