DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone footage of a 16th century Irish Castle

RonanCork

Reactions
Hi Guys,

Hope your all well.

I'd like to share a recent video I put together of a castle in the town of Midleton, Cork, Ireland.

16th century Irish Castle in Cork, Ireland

Hope you like it (I edited using Da Vinci Resolve v16)

Thanks Ro

Last edited by a moderator:
As I stated before, I LOVE those historic places. I can't help it, I just do. Awesome location, awesome flying, awesome weather. Please, keep it up. Thank you for sharing, greetings to Cork.

As I stated before, I LOVE those historic places. I can't help it, I just do. Awesome location, awesome flying, awesome weather. Please, keep it up. Thank you for sharing, greetings to Cork.
Thanks Dedal - appreciate the kind feedback. Some shots with the sun right on me looked a little dark especially when I was inside the castle but I think it unintentionally added to the atmosphere of it ;-)
Cheers - Ro,

Thanks Dedal - appreciate the kind feedback. Some shots with the sun right on me looked a little dark especially when I was inside the castle but I think it unintentionally added to the atmosphere of it ;-)
Cheers - Ro,
Agreed, no need to nitpick everything, overall - great video. You are welcome, perhaps just one more thing: We need more videos like that! :cool:

Thank you for sharing your videos with us. Through your lens we get to see parts of this world we may never see in person. Thank you!

Fly safe, Fly often

Reactions: RonanCork
Hi Guys,

Hope your all well.

I'd like to share a recent video I put together of a castle in the town of Midleton, Cork, Ireland.

16th century Irish Castle in Cork, Ireland

Hope you like it (I edited using Da Vinci Resolve v16)

Thanks Ro

Nice. Is the sort of "fast forward" effect a transition from DaVinci, or do you just create a short clip and speed it up?

Nice. Is the sort of "fast forward" effect a transition from DaVinci, or do you just create a short clip and speed it up?
Heya,
Thanks for viewing. So that fast-forward effect is called "speed ramping". It's not specific to Resolve you can do it on most editors. Here's a video on how to do it if your using Resolve. I love it and use it in nearly all my video (though try not to over-use it). This video is from a guy called "MrAlexTech" based out of the UK - his videos are really great and clear to follow. You can find the "speed ramping" one here.
Hope you find it helpful
Thanks Ro

Reactions: Dedal
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent