DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Harmony

Very cool, thanks.

Drone Harmony ( Data Capture Platform for Drones & UAVs ) offers a free (android only device) app which now gives a lot of functionality with WPs for mavic mini ... its FREE and the most “professional” app I tried regarding mapping and controlled footage.
Unless I’m missing something, it doesn’t appear to be free:

Unless I’m missing something, it doesn’t appear to be free:

Scroll down on the Pricing page. There is a free option. This looks like a good app if you're interested in mapping an area, recording straight down images / video. Not sure if it'll allow the operator to control the gimbal angle in-flight. If not, it won't satisfy my needs. I want to have the aircraft fly autonomously to waypoints so I can just concentrate on the photography.

I saw that but thought it was a free trial rather than a free version. It would be interesting to see what limitations the free version has.

Reactions: DanMan32
I saw that but thought it was a free trial rather than a free version. It would be interesting to see what limitations the free version has.

None limitation it just not allow to use some of their automatic scenarios not in significant use from us (anyway they give a 14 days trial on them to test).

Reactions: maelstrom
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929